2018 Fundraising and Development Conference for Nonprofits
May 30 - June 1
- One-to-one consultations with skilled, nonprofit professionals
- Open discussions that focus on your immediate issues
- Fresh ideas and innovative approaches to fundraising
- Learn the realities of attracting corporate and foundation support
- Social media strategies to expand your reach
- How to develop joyful givers
- Get your board of advisors involved in fundraising – NOW!
- Effective planned giving ideas
- How to make the most of your nonprofit career path
Who Should Attend
Whether your role is to increase gifts, or find elusive major gift donors, you will walk away from this conference with usable techniques that will return your investment in the program many times over. Each year, seasoned professionals and nonprofit newcomers who want to polish skills, acquire new ones, and network with other influential nonprofit professionals register for this “must attend” conference.
For more information, click here.