- This event has passed.
2017 National Summit on Volunteer Engagement Leadership: Mapping Our Future, Strengthening Our Voice
July 26 - July 28
Advance your own knowledge and skills while helping to discover how together we can build a new national presence for leaders of volunteer engagement, tackle the issues that affect our work, and ultimately improve our community impact. National Summit highlights include:
- More than 100 breakout sessions to increase your own professional development, taught by experts in the field.
- A variety of innovative approaches to learning and collaborating from electronic polling and graphic facilitation to improv comedy and Open Space technology!
- A series of national strategy sessions tackling five specific challenges we face as professionals. These will be highly structured conversations designed to yield a few attainable and impactful strategies that can be implemented at the local, state, and/or national levels.
- Special sessions focusing on philanthropic organizations which support volunteer engagement in nonprofits, providing a unique opportunity for funders and nonprofit leaders alike to learn more about each other’s perspectives, approaches to collaboration, and challenges.
- Evening entertainment, endless networking opportunities, and more!
- Early Bird Registration: February 1 – April 1
- Regular Price: $425
- Discounted MAVA Member Price: $325
- Standard Registration: April 2 – July 1
- Regular Price: $450
- Discounted MAVA Member Price: $350
- Late and On-Site Registration: July 2 – July 28
- Regular Price: $500
- Discounted MAVA Member Price: $400